Oberthur Token EVO Digital Signature Usb Token [EQUIPMENT only]
The USB Oberthur Token EVO [Cosmo v8.1 R2 - IDEMIA] is an electronic device that outwardly resembles a USB Flash memory. The digital certificates of an Electronic (Digital) Signature are securely stored in this special device.
The USB Oberthur Token EVO [Cosmo v8.1 R2 - IDEMIA] is an electronic device that outwardly resembles a USB Flash memory. The digital certificates of an Electronic (Digital) Signature are securely stored in this special device. The Digital Signature or otherwise EDDY (Approved Signature Creation Device, as it is the official name), is mandatory in cases such as:
-Companies that participate in Electronic Public Tenders through an information system (ESIDIS, cosmoOne, iSupplies).
-Professional Categories such as Engineers, Pharmacists, Doctors, Lawyers, Notaries, Economists.
- Public operators such as Elected Officials, Civil Servants, Educators.
The USB Token EVO [Oberthur ID-One Cosmo V8.1] is the most valid / certified USB token model that has been tested for proper operation and security using the public key (PKI) of the APED web portal. It is recognized by the Hellenic Public Administration Certification Authority.
✦ What is provided:
With the purchase of the above equipment (possibility of acquisition within one working day), the following are provided:
- 2 year warranty for Usb Token certified equipment.
- Free Shipping to your location and cash on delivery.
- Detailed instructions for installing the necessary drivers on a PC.
- Detailed instructions for installing the Digital Certificates on the USB TOKEN device (presupposes that you apply through KEP to obtain access codes and follow the Ministry's procedures as detailed on the APED website).
✦ Additional Benefit:
If you also choose the INSTALLATION SERVICE, the process will be completed immediately and entirely by us, while you will also benefit from the following:
√ Free Update on new subsidized programs (NSPA, Development, etc.) from the Subsidized Programs department (www.kei.gr)]
[95% of our customers also choose the Installation Service.]
A USB eToken is an electronic device that externally resembles a USB Flash memory. In this special device, the digital certificates of an Electronic (Digital) Signature are securely stored.
The USB e-token device is included in the list of qualified EDDY certificates of the Ministry of Digital Governance. It meets all the requirements of the Ministry as an EDDY for all Qualified Certificates, as it has been verified for its proper operation and security using the public key (PKI) of the APED web portal:
The types of USB e-tokens used by our company are the following:
- USB Safenet eToken 5110cc [Gemalto/ Thales/ MD 940]
- USB Oberthur Token EVO [Cosmo v8.1 R2 - IDEMIA]
They are the most valid / certified USB token models that have been tested for proper operation and security using the public key (PKI) of the APED web portal:
• Secure Signature Generation Device - EDDY
• Encryption device in usb format
• Provides strong user authentication
• Works with all Qualified Certificates
• The details of the electronic identity card are stored securely in it and are easily available
• To authenticate, users simply plug the device into the USB port and enter their code
• Ensures easy integration with your organization's existing infrastructure in accordance with security policies
• CC EAL 4+ certified
• Meets the requirements of EETT Decision 295-63 (Government Gazette 1730/2003)
• Capacity 72K
• Java Operating System
• Comes with a working MW
• Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7(32/64bit)
• IPX7 certification
Our company uses the following Certified USB e-tokens
1. USB Safenet eToken 5110cc [Gemalto/ Thales/ MD 940]
2. USB Oberthur Token EVO [Cosmo v8.1 R2 - IDEMIA]
for which there is a guarantee of proper operation. They are approved based on the APED (Hellenic Public Administration Certification Authority) list. They have been verified to work correctly with the infrastructure of the Ministry of Digital Governance.
√ What differentiates us: If you select the Total Support package (EQUIPMENT AQUISITION + INSTALLATION SERVICE) you receive:
- Full technical support for a 1, 2, or 3 year period, depending on the selected package (installation of Digital Certificates, necessary programs/drivers, etc.) - Technical support is available Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
- Integrated Support and instruction at all stages of the process from us.
- Three-year validity of Digital Certificates (through the Hellenic Public Administration Certification Authority - APED).
Our company belongs to the list of the Ministry - APED (www.aped.gov.gr), as all the digital certificates that have been issued so far have been received and verified to work correctly with the infrastructure of the ministry (APED.)
Our experience with Digital Signatures installed by our company so far has led us to use mostly usb tokens that have demonstrated a certain result of proper operation and meet all the requirements of the Ministry as EDDYs for all Qualified Certificates.
In contrast to other usb tokens, we can guarantee that there is no malfunction, technical problem, incompatibility (conflict) or faulty use. This is proven every day in all our Digital Signature installations Nationwide.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Online only